Crime 2 Crime 2

Ok

It was an ok movie, not really a clean style at all, defiantly doesn't look that great with the setting. As the guy before me said, that song at the end is by Rammstein, which I'm guessing your aware of by now. Although Ramstein could be percieved as correct, since that is the place the band got their name from (ramstein is a german air force base). Would of been betting with voices, and it was really short. Instead of making a million sequals to this, just make one, maybe two if needed sequals.

TwinSwords chp 1 TwinSwords chp 1

Quite good

That was good, but i think the lack of voices took away from the movie. not to mention small problems, like the text moving too fast at one point..but other then that, good job, hope to see more from you.

Sypher Part 1 Sypher Part 1

wow

that was awesome..i can't wait to see the next one..but you should have made the first one longer..and a reply button lol

The-Bruce-Lee responds:

check out my shypher movie.

Also, I'm making an Arbold Schwarzenegger flash, email me of you want to see a some of it at The_bruce_lee@hotmail.com

Oh and I'm still making sypher part 2, but it's on delay.

Ultimate Battle Version 1 Ultimate Battle Version 1

Awesome

that was awesome!, but i'm hoping that could be longer..a good start though. i loved it

Photoshop: Grunge Tut Photoshop: Grunge Tut

improments

That doesn't help much, you should add more to it, like maybe some sites where you can find some grunge brushes or something. Oh and make sure your spelling is correct.

T-e-C-H responds:

Ok thank you ill remember that for the next one i make :)